Take an unforgettable boat tour on a peaceful canal that weaves through Thailand's picturesque countryside. Experience the lifestyle of locals who live and work on these interconnected waterways, and take in the daily bustle at Damnoen Saduak, popular floating market selling colorful handicrafts and fresh produce.
What is Included During Your Tour:
- Guided tour of Samut Songkram province and Damnoen Saduak
- Long-tailed boat ride
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Bangkok hotel by coach
- Live tour commentary provided in English
This tour lasts approximately 6 hours including transportation.
What to Know:
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Bangkok hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
Roundtrip transportation is available from and to most centrally located Bangkok hotels.
Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
What to Expect During Your Adventure
Cruise the scenic waterways on your way to the famous floating market!
Look for handicrafts from artisans while cruising through the market!
Admire massive piles of fruit and vegetables carefully stacked on small boats!