We have answers to your questions below
Common Tour Type Specific Questions:
Q. How long are the tours?
A. Snorkel tours are about 1.5 to 2 hours long
Q. What all is included in my snorkel tour?
A. All snorkel tours include your awesome Surf You To The Moon tour guide, your mask, fins and snorkels or whatever equipment would be normally provided for your chosen activity aside from wet suits. Wetsuits are an additional $8 if you book in advance, and $10 if you choose to purchase them at your tour location (this does not pertain to Hawaii or warm water snorkel tours, no need for wetsuits on those the water is super warm!) 🙂
Other Common General Questions:
Sold Out Tour and Availability
Q. If the tour I see on the website currently shows no availability, can I still book extra slots for that tour?
A. No, the amount of slots we have available are the maximum slots we can fit on any given tour. We sell out quickly especially during busy seasons for your selected location. Also, safety is VERY important to us and our top #1 priority, so we do not over book our tours and activities.
Q. Do you have an age limit for your tours?
A. At all tours and activities with Surf You To The Moon we recommend our tours an age limit of 8 and up 🙂 But, more importantly it is about water confidence and ability. Use your own judgement before scheduling your tour with children, and consider if they are good swimmers, and which tour to schedule them on. We recommend scheduling your tour based on your water confidence
Q. How long are your tours?
A. All tours with Surf You To The Moon typically last no more than 2 hours unless you specifically booked additional time with our tour guides 🙂
Cancellations, Rescheduling or Dangerous Surf or Foul Weather Conditions
Q. If I can't make the time for my tour, Can I Reschedule or cancel?
A. Yes of course, just give us a 48 hour heads up by contacting us on our main phone number and please suggest another date and time based on the availability on our website 🙂 . And, please keep in mind cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to your tour will only receive a 50% refund, but you can always receive 100% credit on your Surf You To The Moon account for any activity you wish and it never expires 🙂
Q. What happens if my tour is cancelled or moved due to foul weather/surf conditions?
A. Safety is our #1 priority, that being said, sometimes we need to reschedule or move your tour. If this happens, you have the option to reschedule your tour to a later date or time, apply your balance that never expires for a different Surf You To The Moon activity at a different date or time, or receive a 50% refund if you wish.
Q. Can I get trip protection?
A. Trip protection is an additional $3. If purchased, your tour will be fully refundable at any time.We also recommend that you purchase travel insurance HERE
Head Quarters Office Hours
Q. What are your hours of operation?
A. At Surf You To The Moon you can chat with our customer service representatives 24/7 by clicking on the chat icon on the right hand side of the page or please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time. Also, you can call our office with any questions or concerns from 8AM to 5PM Pacific Standard Time, Monday through Sunday at 619-786-6620 or at 1-800-916-2739 at any other time to speak to a representative 24/7 about making a reservation and general questions.
California Tour Information:
Please select from the California Tour links below to find tour information, schedules and availability:
Wild Mustang Gold Rush Tours
Lake Tahoe Sledding Adventure
Scenic Lake Tahoe Snowshoeing Adventure
Mammoth Lakes Sledding Adventure
Mammoth Lakes Snowshoeing Adventure
La Jolla Leopard Shark Tours
La Jolla Cave Tours
Laguna Beach Snorkel Tours
Mission Bay Snorkel Tours
San Diego Spear Fishing Tours
Beach Bon Fires
Paddle Board Tours
Hawaii Tour Information:
Please select from the Hawaii Tour links below to find tour information, schedules and availability:
Florida Tour Information:
Florida Tour Schedule
Please select from the Florida Tour links below to find tour information, schedules and availability:
Groupon Redemption Instructions:
A. Excellent! We love serving our Groupon customers!
- To redeem your Groupon simply visit our home page at https://www.surfyoutothemoon.com and select either "Hawaii", "California", or "Florida" and click on "Book Now." or the "Schedule" Button
- Then in Step 1 of the booking process, please put the words "grouponredeem" into the voucher code section
- Type the words : "grouponredeem" in the promo code section
- Then, open your Groupon app on your phone or visit your Groupon dashboard on your desktop, whichever is easier for you, and redeem your Groupons after selecting your chosen date and time on our website
- We will be verifying your Groupon and voucher purchases, if we are unable to validate your Groupons on our end, you will be contacted to retrieve your Groupon voucher codes, otherwise all is well and we will see you on your chosen tour with us 🙂
- If you are still having trouble redeeming your Groupon of if our system keeps asking for your credit card, it is very likely that you did not enter the promo code "grouponredeem" in the first step of the booking process. To solve this problem please press the "back button" of your web browser and attempt once again
You can also transfer your Groupon credit at a later time.