Discover the best of Bangkok during a guided half-day excursion to see the Grand Palace, Wat Phra Kaew, and the tributaries of the Chao Phraya River. Take an illuminating tour of the Grand Palace, and then cruise the network of canals that have caused Bangkok to be nicknamed "Venice of the East." At Wat Phra Kaew, admire the Emerald Buddha carved from flawless green jade. From here, head toward the Thornburi side of the river and embark on a long-tail boat excursion through the city's waterways.
What is Included During Your Tour:
- Guided tour of the Grand Palace complex
- Admission to the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew
- Thonburi Klong river cruise in a traditional long-tail boat
- Roundtrip transportation from and to your central Bangkok hotel
- Live tour commentary provided in English
This tour lasts approximately 4 hours including transportation.
What to Know:
- The canals and waterways of Thonburi Klong are relatively narrow. If you are prone to motion sickness, please take any necessary precautions. Consult a medical professional before taking any medication.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
Roundtrip transportation is available from and to most centrally located Bangkok hotels.
Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
What to Expect During Your Adventure
Feel your heart soar as you catch sight of the Grand Palace!
Admire the Emerald Buddha carved from flawless green jade!
Enjoy a scenic boat excursion through the city's waterways!